Ten best sites to find a job in UAE . - Funda

Click & Cash

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ten best sites to find a job in UAE .

Wanna work in Dubai? Or simply wanna have a glimpse of the types of job opportunities in the UAE? Check out these hot job websites.
1. Bayt. Perhaps Bayt won’t claim what it can’t do. This jobsite’s tagline is: “The Middle East’s # 1 job site”. Bayt isn’t limited to Dubai, though, but covers job offers in the entire MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region.
2. Gulf talent. I can attest that Gulf talent has strict headhunters. Two of our new-hires were recruited through this job site. Both of them were really good candidates. Expect high compensation yet fierce competition when applying through this site.
3. Nadia. Always amazed by the huge salaries offered to job-seekers, Nadia never slipped my memory. Little do job surfers know, Nadia is not just a part of daily Gulf newspapers Appointment page, but also an active job site itself. It has a downside though: most offers are for Arabic-speaking job-hunters.
4. Dubizzle. It seems to be the most popular website among Filipinos I’ve met here. Varied job offers are available here, however, compensation packages tend to be meager. There are other listings besides jobs that are available on this site, too.
5. Monster Gulf. I have an account on this site, so does my co-worker who was hired through this recruiting company. She was surprised when Monster Gulf’s headhunter called her for a job interview when her CV was posted two years ago.
6. Naukri Gulf. Remember, if employers ask for a fee during the hiring process, walk away. Scratch that, run away. It’s a fraud. Yet, it won’t hurt if you post and spread your CV around job sites.
7. Gulf News jobs. The online version of Gulf Newspaper’s job section. I’ve used this site a lot while I was looking for any job to get me an employment and a residence visa. I got at least one call for an interview every day, then. The key is to ask directly about the salary so you can weed out the cheapskates.
8. Career Jet AE. Does it look familiar? I’ve frequently consulted careerjet.ph before, I just came to know it has its AE version,too. Worth checking.
9. Khaleej Times. Save a penny by checking out Khaleej Times Appointment section online. Whether skilled, technical or professional jobs, this website has something for you.
10. Jobs in dubai. I hope it lives up to its tagline: Dubai’s largest recruitment service. Don’t be surprised to read job offers in South Africa or other MENA countries, though.
‘hope you found each site helpful, or at least insightful. Just make sure to sift through their job offers before applying.
(I don’t intend to lure you into working abroad. If you love your present job, best keep it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages